Are you interested in learning more about the resources you would provide as a new virtual assistant? Do you want to add a new service to your current virtual assistant services menu? Do you want to move from specializing in one service to one that is a better match for you and the clients you want to attract?
In this list, We’ve got you covered! You’re going to adore this list of service suggestions!
WHAT TYPES OF VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
Since 2014, We’ve worked as a virtual assistant Service company. We began as administrative Manager and then transitioned to what we do now.
Even though We specialize in Administrative assistance, We still perform other tasks and provide services.
For one thing, we continue to perform numerous tasks for a large number of clients with whom we have worked since the beginning. One of them owns a pair of animation studios in Portland, OR, where we assist with payroll, social media, and email management, among other things. The other is an ecommerce company, and we assist her with website development, customer support, social media management, and almost everything else she requires.
We also assist people in creating and updating their websites (these people are typically directed to me by current or previous clients) and we also assist many realtors in farmland listings!
WHAT TYPES OF VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?
We get a lot of questions from readers who want to know what kind of services they should provide as a virtual assistant. Similarly ,We discuss how to get clear on the type of services you should provide that will be a good match for you in our post Virtual Assistant Services Based on Your Skills and Talents.
In this Paragraph, we’ll list a variety of VA services to choose from, including some you may not have considered!
THE ULTIMATE LIST OF VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES:
- Firstly Making blog posts
- Secondly Creating eBooks, books, newsletters, and email funnels, among other things.
- Thirdly Transcriptions of audio or video may be written or edited.
- Creating Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram posts
- Editing and proofreading blog posts, books, blogs, newsletters, recipes, and other materials.
- Marketing via email
- Copywriting for websites and sales pages
- In addition, composing a ghost
- Making product descriptions for online stores such as Shopify or Etsy
- Proposals for grants
- Gathering and editing testimonials
- Writing letters
- Creating podcast scripts
RECOMMENDATION: Many business owners wish to create blog posts, courses, and ebooks but lack the necessary time. After that, Provide a simple way for them to translate their thoughts into written form, and you’ve got yourself some useful resources!
- Firstly, Email, talk, or phone customer support
- Secondly Email monitoring and response
- Thirdly Managing Email Inboxes
- Taking care of blog feedback
- Managing Comments on Social Media
- Help with a live webinar
- Maintenance of the calendar
- Entering data
- Presentations in PowerPoint
- Order fulfillment Appointment setting
- Purchasing materials
- Client gift ordering, packing, and delivery
- Thank you notes are being sent out.
- Making career postings
- Further Setting up interviews
- Returning phone calls
- Content repurposing
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Keeping track of blog editorial calendars
- Client onboarding responsibilities
- Being in touch with leads/clients
- Post-screening of guests
- Organizing transportation
- Further Formalization
- Items and gifts should be packaged and shipped in a timely manner.
- Making resumes
- Examining YouTube material
- YouTube video uploading
- Taking care of online groups
- Further Helping with teleseminars
- SOP development and revision
- Updating real estate listings for realtors
- assisting with the introduction of eBooks or services
- Blog post optimization
- Similarly, Prompts to Action
- Project administration
- Event organization and management
- Managing Cloud Files
- Managing G-Drive Files
- Recruiting new employees
- Shopping for yourself
- The process of translating
- In addition, Brainstorming concepts
- Strategy for business
Admin roles are among the most in-demand facilities. Helping business owners with their day-to-day tasks helps them to free up time and earn more money. Very useful!
Design of Graphics
- Firstly, Creating blog post graphics
- Secondly Editing photographs
- Thirdly Creating presentation slides for webinars or seminars
- Creating business cards, posters, logos, menus, signs, and other marketing materials.
- Further Obtaining images for blog posts, books, social media, and other uses.
- Creating social media graphics or Pinterest pins
- Website and advertising content photography
- Services for branding
- Further, Developing brand style guides
- Creating eBooks
- Creating pintables to help people sell or promote their businesses
- Design of a product for on-demand shipping
TIP: If you want to create graphics, Canva has a lot of templates and is simple to use.
Science and technology
- Firstly, Blog post formatting
- Secondly Website and plugin updates
- Thirdly Backups and protection for websites
- SEO for a website
- Podcast editing Video editing
- Setup of a webinar
- Reporting on Analytics (Google Analytics, email, social media, etc)
- Further Goal-setting in Google Analytics
- Creating UTM targets to track website traffic
- Configuring or migrating email lists to a new email service provider
- Configuring newsletter opt-in forms and sequences
- Creating stable websites (https)
- Database construction and administration
- Further Installation and upkeep of shopping carts
- Submission of a podcast
- Web design and upkeep
- Further Creating web surveys and forms
- IT support and troubleshooting
- Developing and overseeing affiliate services
- Developing landing and squeeze pages
- System streamlining and automation
- Developing digital magazines
- Conversion of files
- Creating spreadsheets
- Following up on and repairing broken ties
- Making an e-course
- Creating membership websites
- Further Website development
- Management of advertisements
- Putting in place digital product distribution
- Creating eBooks
- Developing online quizzes
- Further Managing Online Stores
- Keeping track of customer databases
- Authors’ books are produced and self-published.
WordPress is the most common business website platform, followed by Squarespace. Therefore, Learn how to use one of these if you want to assist clients with their websites or blog post formatting.
- Firstly, Creating a schedule for social media updates
- Secondly Creating graphics for social media
- Thirdly Making and administering Pinterest accounts
- Creating and administering Promoted Pins
- Tailwind is used to schedule pins.
- Making and administering Facebook accounts
- Making Facebook advertisements
- Further Administrate Facebook groups
- Creating and administering LinkedIn accounts
- Researching and administering LinkedIn groups
- Creating polling on social media
- Instagram post development and management
- Further Responding to posts on social media
- Message scheduling in ManyChat
- Firstly, Research possibilities
- Secondly Looking for guest posting opportunities.
- Thirdly Registering with affiliate marketing services
- Researching services and resources
- Event study for travel
- Keyword analysis for Etsy, Pinterest, Google, and other sites.
- Vendor research
- Joint venture research and follow-up
- Market and product analysis
- Software and program development
- Knowledge gathering and condensing
- Hashtag research
- Sponsorship research
- Education reporting includes researching and summarizing business news.
- Researching LinkedIn groups
- Further Price comparison of products
- Licensing investigation
- Patent investigation
- Investigating publishers
- Promotions are being run.
- Examine the competition
- Making a SWOT review
- In addition, Research podcast guests
- Research into software and solutions
- Firstly, Accounting
- Secondly Invoicing and invoice management
- Thirdly Order processing and returns
- Calling collection agencies
- In addition, Payroll administration
- Invoices and billing
Advertising and marketing
- Firstly, Brands being pitched
- Secondly Creating revenue funnels
- Thirdly generating leads
- Producing news releases
- Strategy for marketing
- Promotion of a blog post
- Further Promotion of an eBook, a course, or a membership
- Management of advertisements
- In addition, Live event promotion
- Product introductions
As you can see there are many kinds of work that a VA can do, Therefore, there are many resources you can provide as a virtual assistant. Depending on the type of service you choose to offer, you can group many similar ones together and sell them as a bundle of services, charge per project, or provide an ongoing monthly service.
If you come across something that piques your curiosity, look into it further. If you’re still interested after doing your homework, find out how you can learn the necessary skills if you don’t already have them. You can learn from YouTube videos, Skillshare, Amazon books, or online courses.
Further, Help your business a little extra and Schedule a FREE 15 MINUTES CALL with us to learn more about our Virtual Assistant Services. Or Contact us.